Monday, September 22, 2008


For this edited version I simply tried to sharpen the photo up and eliminate some of the cloudiness. To do so I heightened the black. I also increased the blue just a slight bit. I would like to next try and turn this photo more abstract and unreal.


 this landscape framing it was difficult because I could not get very close to the subject, which was the lake positioned s that you could barely see it through a patch of trees.  The top photo is the strong one in my opinion because the lake is more in focus and the light illuminates the lake and helps emphasize it. Also I like the landscape and how the line is aligned.  In the bottom photo the are too many trees on the right side and just is not an interesting composition.  The only thing I would change about the top photo would be to have the background trees more in focus.

No comments: